2018 Recital Tickets
Online Sales ONLY
Ticket Sales begin Saturday, April 7th at 9:00 am – PDF Instructions
All recital tickets must be purchased online at: www.tututix.com/ChesterValleyDanceAcademy. Select the date and time of your desired show. You will find the seating chart online for your reserved seating.
Double check your selections of the shows and times as there are no refunds. Exchanges will only be for the exact amount for a different show. Exchanges call 855-222-2tix (2849). DO NOT CALL C.V.D.A.
Tickets Will Be Sold First Come First Serve. Buy early as tickets sell out fast.
- Before ordering check the show your child will be in on the original 2017-18 Class Schedule online
- Buy only the number of tickets you’re sure you need- There are no refunds, or credits. Barbara Mange will not be able to give you credit for unused tickets.
- If friends or family members are not sure if they are coming give them the website information to order for themselves.
- If there is a special seating need, be sure to order early to get handicapped seating, aisle seating or close seating for vision impaired.
- Any tickets purchased the day of the show will also have the processing fees assessed
- You can have it emailed to you, sent to your mobile phone internet browser, and even add it to your Apple Passbook (if you have the latest iPhone software) at no charge!
- Or, you can choose to have TutuTix mail you foil embossed keepsake tickets for an additional fee- with your dancer’s name printed directly on the ticket!
Recital Dates & Times:
$13.00 plus Tututix fees for Child – 12 years and younger
$16.00 plus Tututix fees for Adults – 13 and over
Parents who are volunteering backstage: will not need to purchase a ticket and any child under the age of 2 will not need to purchase a ticket, however, any child no matter what age, who will take up a seat will need to purchase a seat.
Seniors (Students, Class of 2018): Our Senior Students who are graduating this year will receive information on how to go online to purchase tickets starting on March 31st . They will have the opportunity to choose their seats two weeks prior to the opening of sales by using a special code. If Seniors do not take advantage of this offer we will not be able to give them seating preference.
From April 7th to April 28th, 8 tickets per show may be purchased.
From April 29th to June 10th, additional tickets may be purchased.
(These seats may not be with the original seats.)
After June 10th tickets must be purchased at the door, based on availability.